Sep 30, 2017

What I’m reading.

I try to read more than I get a chance to and I read a lot less than I should.

I’ve got a couple of things from the library in the hosue at the moment including a short novel by Aimee Bender, something by Nabakov, David Sedaris new book of diaries and the thing I am slowly making my way through that is fascinating and that I recommend highly is this book:

Ripples in spacetime : Einstein, gravitational waves, and the future of astronomy by Govert Schilling.

You can read a review of it in the Guardian here: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/aug/02/ripples-in-spacetime-by-govert-schilling-review

It’s an amazing book and opens ones mind to all sorts of possibilities. The idea of how time and gravity work with each other is just amazing and I have to admit to reading and rereading certain passages to make sure I fully understand it.

Really, really worth checking out!

No comments: